What is it?
Niaouli is a type of oily tree used in aromatherapy to calm the nervous system, increase energy levels and improve health. It can also help treat skin problems, especially acne, and help soothe itching and irritation. Niaouli can also help improve endurance and post-workout recovery. It has many beneficial effects for human health and well-being.
|Country of sale of goods||Kenya, Nigeria, Tanzania, South Africa|
|Availability in pharmacies||Not available|
|Delivery speed||4-7 days|
|Payment||Cash or card on delivery|
|Availability on the official website||In stock|
CompositionNiaouli has antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, and decongestant properties, making it effective in treating respiratory conditions, skin infections, and wounds. It can also be used to boost the immune system and relieve stress and anxiety. It is important to note that Niaouli should not be taken by mouth without the advice of a healthcare professional, as it may cause side effects. It is always recommended to do a patch test before using Niaouli to check for any allergic reactions.
How to use?Niaouli is a versatile essential oil with numerous beneficial properties for the human body. It is extracted from the leaves of the Niaouli tree, which grows in Madagascar and New Caledonia. To use Niaouli, it is recommended to dilute it with a carrier oil such as coconut oil or olive oil before applying it topically. Niaouli can also be inhaled through a diffuser or added to a hot bath for relaxation.
How does it work?Niaouli oil works by penetrating the skin and entering the bloodstream where it begins to work. Its antibacterial and antiviral properties help fight infections and support the immune system. The anti-inflammatory properties help reduce inflammation, redness, and swelling, making it useful for treating skin conditions such as acne, eczema, and psoriasis. In aromatherapy, Niaouli oil is used to enhance feelings of relaxation and well-being. When inhaled, the aroma of the oil can stimulate the olfactory receptors, which then send signals to the brain and affect the nervous system. It can help reduce stress, anxiety, and create a sense of calm. Overall, Niaouli oil is a versatile and natural remedy that can be used for a wide variety of purposes and has many health and wellness benefits.
Indications for useNiaouli can be used in a variety of ways including inhalation, topical application, and diffusion. Indications for the use of Niaouli include:
- Respiratory diseases such as colds, flu, bronchitis and asthma.
- Skin conditions such as acne, fungal infections, and eczema.
- Pain reliever for headaches, muscle pain and joint pain.
- Strengthening the immune system.
- Improve mental clarity and reduce stress and anxiety. It is important to note that Niaouli should be used with caution and always diluted with a carrier oil before topical application. In addition, it is recommended to consult a healthcare professional before using Niaouli for medicinal purposes.
ContraindicationsPrecautions and contraindications to consider when using Niaouli oil:
- Pregnancy: Niaouli essential oil should be avoided during pregnancy as it can cause uterine contractions and stimulate the menstrual cycle.
- Allergies: People who are allergic to the Niaouli family of plants, such as eucalyptus and myrtle, should avoid using this oil.
- Sensitive skin: Niaouli oil may cause irritation in some people with sensitive skin. It is recommended to test the patch before using it on large areas of skin.
- Low blood pressure: Niaouli essential oil can lower blood pressure, so people with low blood pressure should avoid using it.
- Children: Niaouli essential oil should not be used by children under 2 years of age. For older children, it is recommended together.